Thermal Pool Experience
The mineral water thermal pools are located in the nearby town of Sapareva Banya. The place has been attracting visitors with its hot springs since ancient times! The small town is also famous for the fresh mountain air and for the hottest geyser-fountain in Continental Europe! A short visit to the geyser is included in our package.
About the SPA complex – thermal pools and facilities
There are a total of 6 outdoor thermal pools, all of them at your disposal:
- 3 large pools for adults, including contrasting pools with hot and cold water.
- 3 smaller pools for children – each with a different depth.
- 3 jacuzzi tubs with whirlpool jets and water temperature of up to 40°C/104°F.
- 1 jacuzzi tub with seawater.
To guarantee the full satisfaction of adults and children, the thermal complex also has the following facilities:
- A water bar, where you can, have a drink and relax.
- Artificial sand beaches, caves, and geysers.
- Children’s playground; children’s slide, and a climbing wall at one of the pools.
- An artificial river stream is available at one of the bigger pools.
They are all at your disposal and included in the price of the entry ticket!
Benefits from the thermal water:
It is proven that the thermal water in Sapareva Banya has a positive effect on the muscles, the central and the peripheral nervous systems and in treating various conditions, and diseases.
The unique SPA relaxation experience is available every Tuesday and Thursday during the ski season.
The departure is at 2:30 PM from the Traventuria Ski & Board Shop, located in hotel Ela. A hotel pick-up/drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee. We will bring you back to Borovets fully relaxed around 6:30 PM.
- See booking calendar below
- A return shared transfer from Traventuria Ski & Board shop Borovets to the SPA Complex. The ride from Borovets to the pools takes about 30 minutes per direction.
- Entrance fee to all the 6 SPA pools and the 4 jacuzzies. Access to the changing rooms, the showers, and the toilets.
- Food and drinks (There is a restaurant at the pools)
- Hotel pick-up: 5 euros per reservation (not per person); hotel drop-off: 5 euros per reservation (not per person)
- Towels – if you cannot bring your own, you can pre-book, or rent on spot for 2 euros per person***
* Do not leave children alone without parental control!
** The amplitude between the temperature of the water and the air outside may be unhealthy for people with certain health problems.
*** Bring flip-flops!