Cross Country Ski Taster
Cross Country Ski Taster in Borovets
The snowy slopes of the mountains offer a variety of ski sports. Cross-country skiing is a popular alternative to alpine skiing. Whether you are already into cross-country skiing or you are looking for something new, you are at the right place – Borovets Ski resort has a lot to offer. The sport center “Bistritsa” in Borovets offers one of the most popular and most suitable tracks for cross-country ski and biathlon in Bulgaria. The 10 km long piste of the Bistritsa sport centre is perfect for both beginners and professional cross-country skiers.
Ski & Board Traventuria is the only ski shop in Borovets where you can rent cross-country skis and boots and hire a ski instructor as well. We are located in hotel Ela at a less than a five minute walk to the Bistritsa Cross-country skiing center. No usage of the ski lifts is required to reach the cross-country trails.
Our Fischer Comfort Cruiser cross-country skis and Fischer XC Pro Silver boots are suitable for both classic and skate-skiing style. The length of the skis we have in store are 164, 174, 184 and 189 cm.
- Enjoy a 2 hours group lesson of Cross-country skiing
- Learn the basics from an experienced instructor
- Prices from 34 euro per person
- Small groups – limited to 8 participants
- 2 hours Cross-country ski group lesson
- Qualified English speaking instructor
- Poles, Cross-country skis and boots
Not suitable for
- Children under 9 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Ski & Board Traventuria ski rental shop at hotel Ela (Borovets ski resort)
- Wear winter and ski appropriate clothing or rent ski jackets and ski pants from our shop
- The Cross-country taster session takes place on the nursery slopes so you don’t need a lift pass